CONSIGNING WITH SAVVY CHIC KIDS
WHAT AM I ALLOWED TO SELL?
We accept most items relating to babies, kids, and parenting. New Consignors are allowed to sell up to 300 items. Returning Consignors who sold 60-79% at prior sales may consign 350 items. Those who sold 80% or more of their items are considered Power Sellers and may list up to 400 items. Our savvy customers want clean, quality, name-brands items and current styles at great low prices. Our goal is Quality, not Quantity, so please bring only your best items. All items will be inspected at your drop off appointment and items that do not meet Savvy standards will not be accepted. CLICK HERE to find out what we accept. Fall 2020 Update: Registered consignors will receive instructions for how to prep for the new online format.
I HAVE STUFF TO SELL, NOW WHAT?
There is a $13 registration fee to participate as a consignor. Once your registration is complete, you will be able to log in to your consignor account to begin entering your items. Your registration fee helps cover the cost of the location rental, advertising, insurance, display racks, and supplies that make this sale happen. The Consignor Fee is nonrefundable and not transferable to future sales.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Our consignment software makes it easy to sell your items. Simply sign into the CONSIGNOR LOG-IN and start entering your items to sell. You will be asked to enter a size, item description, category and price for each item. Click here to view a tagging video with tips and tools for prepping and tagging your items. Once you’ve entered all your items, simply print off the bar-coded tags on card stock and begin tagging. For directions on preparing and tagging your items, CLICK HERE.
HOW CAN I EARN THE MOST MONEY?
All consignors earn a base rate of 65%. If you complete 1 volunteer shift (4 hours total) then you will receive 70% of your total sales. Consignors who chose to DONATE ALL their unsold items will earn an extra 5% for a total of 75%. Donating is a great option because not only do you earn the most money, you are able to write off the tax deduction for your donated items. So avoid the hassle of waiting at drop-offs and wasted gas coming back for pick-ups, and feel great knowing that your unsold items will help someone in need!
Fall 2020 Update: Due to the online format of this event, we will not be accepting donations or offering a donation percentage. Thank you for your understanding.
How much to Savvy Chic Kids consignors really make? Most of our consignor sell over $300 of their children's items and our top consignors typically take home over $1000!
While making extra cash is always a good thing, the real value of this experience is connecting with families who are offering exactly what you are looking for at unheard of prices! Your dollar goes further than you could ever imagine! Many savvy moms are thrilled to fully outfit their kids for the season by only spending their consignor earnings!
CONTACT US TO BECOME A SALE SPONSOR
Follow us on Facebook to see what's happening with Savvy Chic Kids!
Capture those precious, once in a lifetime moments with Birthy Matters Birth Photographer, Ivette Carter.
Important Consignor Dates
Tuesday night, October 6 at 11:59 PM - Online Tag Entering System CLOSES. No tags may be entered or modified after this time. (You can still print tags after this date.)
Thursday, Oct 8 at 9 am - Consignor and Volunteer Online Pre-shop (Entry times vary based on your number of volunteer shifts.)
Friday, Oct 9-Sunday, Oct 11 - Public Sale (public sale closes at 5 pm)
Sunday, Oct 11 at 6 PM - Consignor & Volunteer 1/2 Off Pre-shop. (Everyone who volunteers or consigns has online access at 6pm)
Monday, Oct 12 at 6 pm through Wednesday, Oct 14 -
SOLD Item Drop Offs! (Appointment needed - schedule now) Consignors will only bring SOLD items.
Oct 16-17 - Curbside Pickup of purchased items (by appointment only)
CONSIGNOR & VOLUNTEER PRESHOPPING INFO
Consigning and Volunteering have great perks! Consignors and volunteers shop early - the more shifts you volunteer, the earlier you get to SHOP!
Opening Pre-Sale (Consignors & Volunteers only)
Thursday, Oct 8
NOTE: Fall 2020 Online Only - Shopping times emailed to participating consignors & volunteers
Future In-person sale schedule:
3-Shifts - Enter at 12 noon
2-Shifts - Enter at 2pm
1-Shift - Enter at 4pm
Non-Volunteering Consignors - Enter at 6pm
1/2 Price Pre-Sale (Consignors & Volunteers only)
Sunday, Oct 11
Fall 2020 Merchandise Pick-up Location
2550 Canyon Springs Pkwy, Suite G, Riverside 92507
(in the same shopping center as Party City, Staples and John's Incredible Pizza)
Stop by and see Kym the Doula for all your pregnancy, labor and delivery questions! With over 26 years experience and supporting more than 500 births, you'll be in good hands and have a positive birth experience!